Wednesday, January 14, 2009

There Goes the Neighborhood

So in my earlier post today I spoke of an ankle biter. I found out quite a few months ago (about 5) that I will be a father. It was pretty crazy news at the time, but I am really really excited for the fact and I will probably be all dictator-like and goad my kid into digging bikes. Having a kid is actually going to be such a good positive and motivating factor in my life, considering my past existence on this planet could have certainly been much better. I have big plans of hauling my kid around on the KMX conversion and cleaning my self up (health-wise) so I don't end up with Type 2 diabetes because I chose to be a fat lazy slob instead of a self-aware human. So if you see me ingesting things that I should not be (beer does NOT count, ha) slap it out of my ham hocks and send me packin'. For now, Godspeed. Ant

4 comments:

mytzpyk said...

Cool!

Snakebite said...

Congrats.

thE_kErnEl said...

Don't send your kid to WHS. I don't think I can take another Ant ;-)

CoalesceKid said...

Damn kernel, that hurts...that hurts right here (pointing at my heart)