Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Almost Forgot


So I recently bought a Specialized Langster off of the Bay. I was interested in either going with a Bianchi Pista or San Jose but found the Langster for a helluva price outfitted with some nice parts so I went all in. It is set up fixed 42:16, had the wheelset upgraded to a set of Velocity Deep V's with Conti Gatorskin rubber, Specialized Phenom 143 (for my fat ass) and a pretty narrow riser bar to boot. My "upgrades" were the Blackburn X series LED light and the Thomson seatpost. I rode it to work a couple of times last week but it's really cold and I'm a pussy so I have been driving the Civic all week. My plans for the spring / summer are to hopefully sell my Honda and to invest some into smarter clothing choices for next winter. My other plan is to get the KMX ready in the same timeframe and get it all decked out so I can haul around my ankle biter when it (I say it because I'm not sure of its sex yet) comes!

No comments: