Sunday, January 18, 2009

E-mail...whats that??

About a week ago, give or take, I ordered myself a few of the "trail building" DVD's from the Federal Transportation website. I received one copy in a nice bubble mailer with the invoice inside shortly after which was nice, but the real puzzling sidenote is the second DVD I had ordered that somehow showed up at my mothers address. Not sure exactly how or why this went to my moms pad, as this is something I would have had to type in manually...and since I don't live with my mom....well, you get the picture. The best part of the mailing that went to my moms house is this: The same bubble mailer showed up carrying invoice, but the invoice (that was two pages long for some reason) had the quantity as 0 and the explanation of "out of stock". Now please let me know if I am stupid here or not but....was an e-mail saying this same thing (thereby not wasting 2 sheets of perfectly good paper, a bubble mailer and 42 cents to mail it) out of the question? I did not have to think too long OR hard about that statement as the first word of the organization that sent it to me is FEDERAL. Mystery solved. Carry on. Ant

No comments: