Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whatev

So although my 'stache kicked all of the asses of other 'staches in the area...I decided to let it go. I was actually creeped out more than anyone else, I mean c'mon.....every morning waking up and forgetting its on my face until I look in the mirror. Anyway, in other news...I have been hitting up the gym on this ridiculous machine I call my ankle. It actually feels really great to ride a stationary bike, although boring as all hell. The best part is sitting in the sauna and/or the hot tub...probably not too smart as probably every unwashed ball sack in the place has probably touched that water...which has touched my incision line, shudder. All in all, things are progressing...Fat Tire Festival in Spearfish here I (and Adam and Jason and Dana and Dusty and Porter) come.

No comments: