Monday, March 1, 2010

Ankle Update

So since I have nothing else to bore you people with I will toss this nugget of goodness out there...I can walk without the assistance of crutches. Now, to most of you this is of no concern because...well...who cares right? Well, to me this was rad to say the least....although I HAVE been a shitty patient and decided to bear weight on this stupid thing a week or so early (think me with WAYYYYY too many beers in me hobbling through the really fun night at QBP). At any rate, I am told that I have 4 weeks of using the boot on a daily basis before I can walk all terrible-like in a regular shoe. The only good thing about this experience is that people treat you like you have a handicap tag tattooed on your forehead...score! Aside from that, the worst part is telling the weak ass story 1.3 million times. Well, I am going to go walk on the treadmill for a mile or so since we have one of those contraptions now....next, I am trying for a stationary bike like the Schwinn Pro or something cool like that...you know, so I don't break my other ankle...

No comments: