Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Times They Are A Changin'


Not only an epic song from the past, but also a metaphor for the present circumstances surrounding my life. As it turns out my fiance Angie and I created a puny human and she decided to come into the world this morning at 12:20 a.m. The puny human is named Ainsley Aaron Muller and is (and already have actually) changing my life in a major way. I will still enjoy all of the things that make life great ie: full sus mountain bikes, hardtail mountain bikes...well bikes in general and beer of course. A great variable has been added and will make the above things even sweeter considering they will come a bit more "few and far between" nowadays. This little creature came into this world via Cessarian Section which was an awkward thing to witness but left me a 240 pound bawling baby....high five! I p0nder the future of this lifeform, like: is she going to dig Roxer the Boxer? is she going to be a funny pain in the ass like me? is she going to dig bikes? <---- duh...shes my offspring. I see this girl as a bad ass Rachael Atherton clone who rolls up on a Commencal with a huge Fox 40 on the front, will it happen...doubt it, but it would be awesome!

5 comments:

HotWater said...

Congrats Man!

the misses and I are very happy for both you and Angie.

Snakebite said...

Congrats and beer happiness.

mytzpyk said...

Woot!

Road Legs said...

Changing for sure enjoy

thE_kErnEl said...

The smartest thing you've ever done!