Monday, June 22, 2009

Audi Five Thousand

We made it out of the hospital on Sunday, finally.... At any rate, we had a group of people at the house and lunch ready when we got there. Felt to good to be away from the hospital, I heard "you should enjoy the help as much as you can" about 7.4 million times and yes I agree but...at some point WE (angie and I) have to quit crawling and learn how to walk as well. First night was a baby scream fest, but alas we have made it alive and well. Back to getting greasy at Harlans today, something I am looking forward to very much....as it turns out I REALLY enjoy my job and missed it these past 6 days. Well, thats about it for now...I'm sure there will be more harrowing tales of poop, pee and puke in a short while but until then I bid ye farwell.

No comments: