Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sike

Ha, I lied...I bought a White Brothers Fluid 29, should be here Monday as should the Avid Elixir CR brakes that are replacing the bunk ass Juicy 7's that the SOK had on it.

A note on hydraulic disc brakes: If you decide to go with Juicy 7's you will either A.) Fucking hate them because they lose pressure for no good reason at the worst possible time or B.) Love them because yours were not bunk like the last two sets I had and love how powerful and how great the modulation is...hope yours is situation B. At any rate...I hope to be on my 29er by next week.

2 comments:

DIRK said...

I'm confused and jealous. I can't keep up with all your changes in bike stuff. See ya at Bike-A-Palooza!

CoalesceKid said...

Ha, yeah...I have a problem with upgrading everything I get. I will certainly see you at Monk's tomorrow!