Sunday, April 5, 2009

Suck

So this weekend was supposed to include me going up to Minneapolis / Saint Paul for the Art Crank show...turns out Kevin was heading to Tacoma so I ended up having to stay back. BOO! I feel pretty bad actually because I have made plans to go to those glorious cities more than a few times and hang out with C and his wife, but my plans always manage to fall through! To add insult to injury it snowed like a mad bastard last night...but its cool, its melting like a mad bastard as well. Hopefully we are in store for good weather and good luck on my end!

4 comments:

HotWater said...

no worries dude, such is life. sorry i didn't get back to your email sooner. was in a mad rush trying to help the wife clean while getting ready for the bike, booze, art, food, rain debauchery that was all of saturday and a wee-bit of sunday.

J just sent me the pics he got, i'll try and get them up on -A-biker tonight.

one thing you can be glad you missed out on was the 12 mile ride home in the 30 degree rain/snow/slush mess.

CoalesceKid said...

Damn! I still am bummed about missing out! No worries about the e-mail delay.

DIRK said...

CRAP - does that mean YOU are working on my bike. Only Kevin is authorized to work on that fine machine I have in there for service! ;)

CoalesceKid said...

No worries Dirk, Kevin is back and your service isn't due for a couple more days...