Monday, April 20, 2009

FrankenSingle Lives!!


Here is the newly acquired Single Speed that I was blabbing about at LBL and probably some other occasion....the Centurion LeMans 12. This rig was donated by a customer who did not want to spend the coin to repair it, lucky me! The whole beast was stripped of its Sun Tour Power shifters and a new Shimano 17t freewheel tossed on...ok, I put MKS Lambda pedals on it too. The gearing is set up as a 40, 17 which is super quick and perfect for a Bar Monster. Next on the docket is to switch out the white cable jacket for yellow....because I can.

4 comments:

F.W. Adams said...

Nice project and nice name--FrankenSingle!

DIRK said...

Very nice, I'm sure you can find a place to park that Bar Monster at Monk's.

CoalesceKid said...

He he, yes...that much is true.

thE_kErnEl said...

yellow bar tape - Yes!