Monday, February 2, 2009

A Note On Ice

Just a little helpful information for the masses, stay away from ice. On my ride home saturday night I managed to find myself a rather large patch of ice about one and one half blocks from my residence. The sad note about said patch of ice is the fact that I saw it ahead of time and dismounted my bike but still managed to slip and fall on it....twice. Now, I do understand that the beers I had consumed at Monk's, Top Hat and A Touch of Europe with Adam and Sean did contribute to my eating shit but...anyway. I was lucky as I only walked away with 5 bruises (that I can tell) and a broken adjuster on my helmet (that can be fixed).

4 comments:

Snakebite said...

See what happens when you hang out with shady characters like those guys!!!

CoalesceKid said...

No doubt! We should have called it quits early in the day.

thE_kErnEl said...

ice is evil

CoalesceKid said...

I second that comment Kernel