Thursday, February 19, 2009

Look What I Found Today!


Big up to FedEx for stopping by the shop today to drop a sorry looking box (think tattered and held together with clear tape) with something very dear to my hefty ass inside...the VIG! The King headset was transferred out of my "bike swap" inventory because I KNEW it would look so, so nice! This little guy is like riding a rocket and in the 3 mile ride to my home I could do nothing but think about how many miles of road it will see. Next objective on the checklist is to replace the Gossamer crank with a compact Ultegra unit and more than likely an Open Pro wheelset...not to mention lots and lots of fun rides. Who's with me?!

3 comments:

Snakebite said...

Sweet!

CoalesceKid said...

Ah yes, Italian steel! ...ok, its taiwanese steel.

thE_kErnEl said...

what a bike is supposed to look like