Friday, February 13, 2009

Bunyons to Bobs Beast

So I had spoken with some of the CityBilly peeps at Monk's a while or so ago and decided that this coming B2B was for me (the rhyme wasnt on purpose). At the time I bitched about how I would probably need to get a hold of a road-ish bike as the Karate Monkey (before I sold it) would probably kill me on such a ride. I saw that Snakebite was selling a road bike...but it turned out he has this thing called height that dodged my carcass some time ago so no dice there. I eventually got a hold of a Bianchi Volpe which would fit the bill nicely with its triple and perfect geometry for the ride....stoked I was. Well, as it just so happens I have managed to secure myself another piece of equipment that will be even BETTER. Dont you just hate it that you read all of this drivel and I just leave you hangin??

4 comments:

thE_kErnEl said...

I know! I know!

CoalesceKid said...

he he, you certainly do...Dirk came by Harlans today so he saw first hand the new beast!

bikingbrady said...

Did Herr kErnEl also inform you about the gravel route? Of course, it's only for true men, so most stay on the pavement :-)

CoalesceKid said...

It really depends on what bike I bring down...if its the one I would like to bring then its no gravel for me...but the other would work just fine on the gravel route, we will see I suppose!