Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

So I fell asleep at 5 P.M. yesterday (dont ask me why, Im no sure) and when I woke up today, it was Sunday. Nothing too spectacular or special about Sunday...it just is. My day was as such: Go to gym and ride stationary bike, eat a tasty #13 at Jimmy Johns and last but not least cook the masterpiece that is above said text. I recently started changing myself into a Vegitarian, mostly because I hardly eat meat anyway...and milk messes my guts all up (think...scratch that, dont think) At any rate the oven roasted winter veggies on a bed of peppercorn infused fettucini was marvelous...so marvelous that it will fuel me to tear down my beloved Karate Monkey bright and early tomorrow while the misses is doing the optician gig.

P.S. I had a mishap which involved spilling some veggies on the kitched floor...but alas, I have a vacuum (named Roxy).

No comments: