Monday, December 22, 2008

Chest pains...

So I worked up the courage to tear apart the Monkey today. It needed to happen eventually, but it is really pretty hard to look at it reduced to a bunch of spendy parts sitting in cardboard boxes and tupperware containers filled with Simple Green. It will all be worth it in the end when the KMX rises from the above pictured ashes! So it looks like my bike riding adventures are suspended for the time being...two bikes in pieces all over my house, it really sucks. :(

Not only the dismantled Monkey brought my spirits down today...but this shitty weather that we are on the receiving end of isnt helping at all either. Oh well, I know what one of my christmas presents is already so that is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Until next time...I bid ye farewell.

3 comments:

thE_kErnEl said...

parts is parts

SD_pedalpower said...

I would be terrified of not being able to put it back together. I've torn apart way too many watches and clock radios as a kid, only not be able to put all the pieces back together.

CoalesceKid said...

I can manage to make her whole again...I think. Next order of business is bead blasting!