Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Once again a long gap in between my last post and this one and I'm sure my loyal readers are totally upset (cue the cricket noises). Since my last post there have been a few things that have happened....it got really F'ing cold for one and for two the Sioux Falls Single Track project has moved ahead yet again. Thus far we are at the point of meshing a few proposals into one and dropping it on the desk of the important party(s). I think if we keep the head of steam we have built up rolling we will be riding single track in the not so distant future. Also, I have decided to experiment with Weight Watchers....and by experiment I mean get on it. I will not be attending meetings and whatnot but I will follow the guidelines and continue to ride that heavy tank I call a bike and see where it leaves me.

Lastly, I have decided to have the Monkey and the Xtracycle that I picked up not too long ago sand blasted and prepped so that after I weld them together (and die grind those welds down nice and pretty) I can lay down a primer/basecoat/clearcoat with the in between wet sanding and show the city what I'm workin' with. Ant

No comments: