Friday, February 26, 2010

Neighborhood Meeting # 2


There isn't anything I can put here that you don't know if you were there....and most of you who follow me were. Here is my contribution:

When (more like if) I make it to the age(s) of the upset patrons of the Leaders Park Area Township Regional Section thing, I will NOT be crotchety...below is a list of things I will do and / or have:

1. Bikes in my garage that get ridden daily
2. A sweet old picnic table that I WILL let you turn over and ride down the sledding hill
3. Yard Gnomes in terrible poses (think awkward sexual or Gnome Nativity)
4. A wife with a "weight problem" who will still sunbathe without a monster fence, because she doesn't really give a shit
5. Beers...really cold ones that as long as you look 14 you can have

Dig it.

No comments: