Thursday, February 4, 2010

Less steel, same amount of Ti

Had an appointment to kick it with my Orthopedic Surgeon today in order to harvest the staples that were at the time holding my skin together. Just as I assumed, the procedure went off without a hitch so that makes one more small step for healing kind. Although I am a few ounces lighter minus the 29 staples, I still have this (and will continue until I'm a dead man) Titanium stuff holding my bones straight. Good news is I only have 3-4 weeks of crutches left....bad news is, I still have 3-4 more weeks of crutches left. The world keeps turning, so I'll keep bitching.

2 comments:

HotWater said...

so does this mean you can do really crazy shit on your bike now? like, since your leg/ankle is Ti reinforced ;)

CoalesceKid said...

Shit yes, son. It'll take a lickin' and keep on tickin'