Saturday, January 16, 2010

No good...no good at all

Things have been going pretty well lately with finished projects and plenty of things going on at work. I guess I should have figured that something bad would happen. On my way out the door to work a shift at TNT earlier tonight, I managed to find a small patch of ice on the last step that caused me to snap my ankle like a twig. That was by far the most pain I have EVER felt in my existence and was actually the first bone(s) I have broken in my 28 years on this planet. The Medial and Lateral Malleolus suffered fractures and need to be repaired via titanium pins....joy. At the moment I am feeling OK, as the Vicodin is coursing my my brain. Do yourself a favor and salt the hell out of any area that might be icy in your neck of the woods.

No comments: