Monday, August 9, 2010

I Cant Handle This Bullshit

Fork showed in the mail today, and all of its oil was everywhere but inside of its legs. I am seriously so beyond sick and tired of people lying through their fucking teeth when selling their stuff...I mean really, how tough is it to be a decent human being?? I have bought/sold an ass-load of stuff on Ebay and have never ONCE had a problem with anyone...then the last couple of things I have scouted have been complete and utter nightmares. To say it bluntly, I'm pretty fucking sick of it. It really isn't that hard to list what "problems" the item your are selling has so the person on the other end has been informed of it and can then make a confident purchase. So here I sit in the same god damned spot I was before...with a jacked up fork that I can NOT ride on. This just reaffirms the fact that people generally equal shit. Maybe tomorrow will be better, but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: