Sunday, July 11, 2010

Park Tool Professional Stand


I have myself a dank Park Tool repair stand that I would like to sell to someone, as I don't really use it near as much as I figured I would. The stand is a PRS-3 OS2 model...single arm, super burly, will hold any bike you could ever strap onto this hog. These guys retail in the high 4's to low 5's depending and the freight charge could choke a donkey...buy mine for $200, or trade me that sweet ass analog delay pedal collecting dust in your closet, word.

Also, I have a Thule rack that once sat atop of a Honda Pilot that I am looking to part with because....wait for it, wait for it....we traded the Pilot for an Accord. Rack setup includes: 52'' load bars, foot kit, two (2) Criterium stand up trays (the top of the line Thule makes) a 13 cubic foot bag, and a medium sized fairing with only the finest manufacturers stickers. The whole schmere is $400.....better than the $719.45 it retails for. Anything of interest? Holla at cha boy.

1 comment:

CoalesceKid said...

Thule rack is no more...the mighty Jonas struck first.