Sunday, April 4, 2010

Holy Sheep Shit


Well I'll be a monkeys uncle...is that dirt on my bike?!? Real, actual, makes things dirty dirt.....why yes, yes it is. Me and my homie (yeah, I said homie) Dana Dane took our "you could jump off of a roof and not bother the suspension too much" bikes out to Newton Hills. I know, Newton is boring with the exception of a hill or 2 that pisses you off but hey...its close and I have NOT been able to ride on anything yet so....it works. Dana Dane (see above) recently wrangled himself a sweet, sweet long travel trail rig by the name of Zealot....which hails from the Brodie clan. If you have not heard of Brodie, look em up...those crazy ass Canadians in BC know what they are doing when it comes to bikes that you shouldn't be riding at Newton Hills. At any rate, Dana and myself thoroughly enjoyed the hiking trails that start at the Lookout Tower. I ran into a choice dude at Newton as well, good ole Mike Eggebraten...who was in tow with a certain Kluck character as well as a few guys from Scheels. All in all, today was quite honestly the perfect day to ride and I could only dream of a place that has that sort of climate on a daily basis....365 days a year.

No comments: