Saturday, March 21, 2009

Starlight Ride

So last night 1900 hours at Fawick Park in front of Davids bronze penis we started the Starlight Ride. Earlier the weather had been fairly crappy but I figured "what the hell" and I would ride anyway. As they end of my day at work came closer, magically the sun came out and I knew it was going to be a good ride. There ended up being 11 of us riding the loop last night, with one new-comer which is certainly a good thing.

On a side note: Phil Tau (the shop manager at Harlans) decided that it would be a good idea if Sean, Kevin and myself all teamed up our powers (like some redneck Captain Planet) and did a Leap Frog attack on the Gut Check 212 (www.gutcheck212.com)...looks like I had better get myself on the A train to Hillsville for some training.

2 comments:

bikingbrady said...

Sweet! More Gut Checkers! Way to go!

CoalesceKid said...

He he, I hope it all works out so we can do it...that will be four guys from the shop gone for three days in the middle of the summer.